My friend and his masterpieces

I sent to my friend a fan art of the protagonist of the book I was reading at the time. He is a very, very talented and young artist, so he told me he was going to draw the picture for me. At first, I didn't believe him, but he was serious. Six months after that, I received a package and inside of it I found the picture he promised me he was going to draw. It left me genuinely speechless. 

This is the reference photo (credit to starbitart)                        This is what he drew.

                                                        

Just look at the colors. Pay attention to the effort. JUST LOOK AT IT. I couldn't get to do even half of what he is capable of.


I put the painting on the wall of my room so that I could admire it every day.







He has a lot of other paintings. Here I attach some of them.







                                                               

Did you see that? 
Oh, and his instagram is davidxbj! Go and appreciate his job. NOW

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Some Viria Art